Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am never me



   I am never me,
  They dont allow to be.
  So many reasons,
  that make me hibernate in various seasons.

  No I dont die..
  I just lie.
  For him, for them,
  For family for world.

   I know I cant be me,
  Coz thats how they wanna see.
  Have to be loving, have to be giving
  Thats the cost I pay for my living.

  But then theres another she
  The “Me within Me”.
  Who cries who shouts,
  Whose ugly whos stout.

  I know that has to be hidden,
  For ages its been forbidden.
  And so I kill the me within me..
  Thats how its meant to be.

  Am strong, I can endure,
  But I want someone to hold me for sure.
  To be strong, to walk along.
  Or I shall break and so would the world,
  It would go curled and swirled and hurled.

  I promise to resist till I can,
  Still I want you to be a wise man.
  To love, to hold, to listen to me,
  And I know in you, I shall see my thee.

  ~~Pali 

No comments:

Post a Comment